why do i need a url to relist now - why will not my original scans just come forward?

9oaks
Community Member

it seems that i can not relist and bring my scans forward but it now wants a url ???

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

why do i need a url to relist now - why will not my original scans just come forward?

@9oaks wrote:

it seems that i can not relist and bring my scans forward but it now wants a url ???

Are you doing a bulk relist or one-at-a-time relisting?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

i list on ebay.com and ebay.ca. Seems that i must have been trying to relist items on ebay.ca while logged on to ebay.com and vice versa. It only lets me move my scans forward if i am relisting on the same site as i am logged into . Thanks

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

The URL is a new requirement. Apparently it is helpful for those searching for stuff on Google.

Most of my items are books (which have ISBNs instead if they are post 1975ish), or stamps which don't have UPCs at all.

Some but not all categories which feature stuff that doesn't have UPCs allow Does Not Apply in the dropdown menu.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply