Can eBay please add "Discount Pricing" to the marketing promotions for eBay.ca? USA has for 1yr now.

Discount pricing has been effective for eBay.com sellers for over one year now.  Canadians should be able to use these same seller marketing tools that would only massively increase revenue for eBay Canada instead of Canadian buyers going to other foreign sites for volume discounts.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Can eBay please add "Discount Pricing" to the marketing promotions for eBay.ca? USA has for 1yr now.

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @spottedunicorn - there are currently no plans to bring other promotions tools from .com to eBay.ca.

I'm hopeful we may see it happen in the future, but it's not on the horizon. Sorry!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Then you accept that we have to continue selling our volume through Alibaba/AliExpress when they land here within the next year. You are losing a lot of revenue in the interim. This is crazy, seriously. I love selling through eBay as my favourite e-tailer selling platform but I have been spending too much time elsewhere with brokers, etc, for the same reason that I bring this up in the first place. If eBay is not listening and adopting to serious traders such as myself then I am minded to spend my research dollars in other trading sites as a result. eBay, do not lose this opportunity that is bigger than just the turn of the cheek as the response I just received (no disrespect to the party that replied that was very timely, but a bit brief)

Message 4 of 4
latest reply