Expired Markdowns Have Risen From the Dead

Has anyone else noticed that all of their expired (inactive, ended) and previously-deleted Markdowns have risen from the dead? I have a half-dozen actual, active markdown sales running but now another 90+ old, dead ones are showing again tagged as inactive.

It's a pain in the butt to delete them all over again too because you can only delete one at a time as far as I could ever tell. I don't keep the dead ones laying around because it just gets messy and confusing to figure out which recently-ended ones might need renewing. Plus, those markdowns are old and over so I don't care about them any more.

I might spend 15 minutes deleting them all one by one and maybe they'd be back the next time I log in? 

Is this one of those 'me' things or are other people seeing it as well?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Well.... that's weird. The dead ones are gone again an hour later.

Gremlins.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

(Showing as in showing as part of the log under Promotions. I don't mean that long dead markdowns are running themselves again and putting things on sale, that's not the case.)

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Well.... that's weird. The dead ones are gone again an hour later.

Gremlins.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 4
latest reply