FE limit increase please!

Hello.

I will be upgrading my subscription to an anchor store shortly. At the moment I have a limit of 10'000 items that can be posted on my store. I am testing certain items via file exchange and would like to have my FE limit increased please!

Let me know if this is at all feasible at this time.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Hello, we're mostly all just other users like yourself here. Would you like to ask this question to ebay staff at the Weekly Chat? That thread opens this evening (Tuesday) and questions are equally answered Wednesday around noon. Look for posts by Tyler. 

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Also, how are you going to ship a toaster for $1.00? If it were me, I'd roll that $1 postage charge into the asking price and call it Free Shipping. 

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Do you think that it is good  idea to go from 2 listings to an anchor store?  Perhaps it would be better to increase the amount of listings gradually?  You should consider shipping to the US as well.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Will your Selling Limits allow you 10,000 listings and a monetary value ceiling to match it? Best check before enrollment; there are penalties for cancelling an annual contract for a store subscription. Of course, those penalties don’t apply to month-to-month subscriptions but they cost more.
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

You might want to check out the Message Tags for dropshipping and dropshippers before you sign any contracts.

And this might be useful too:

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s3

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

You might also want to put some effort into researching which categories to list in.

Your toaster doesn't look like an antique.

It should be in:

Home & Garden >> Kitchen, Dining & Bar >> Small Kitchen Appliances >> Toasters

Your gel pens are not computer equipment.

How about:

Business & Industrial >> Office >> Office Supplies >> Pens, Pencils & Markers

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Oh sorry I’m new to this forum and unsure of where to post for limit increase requests. As for the shipping price, all of my listings are automated and the $1.00 was a template entry. These two items are tests.
Message 8 of 16
latest reply

I have 10’s of thousands of items ready to be posted. These 2 items were just a file exchange test. My $ limit is 500’000 and I will be due for a account limit increase soon.
Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Thank you for your reply. These were just test items and it was my attempt to automatically select a category id. In this case the category wasnt right but the automation process worked and the listing was still uploaded
Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Thank you for your helpful response. I am aware of shipping rates for post Canada.
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Thank you for your helpful response. I am aware of shipping rates for post Canada. I am not a dropshipper per se.
Message 12 of 16
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

@upstartgoods wrote:

Hello.

I will be upgrading my subscription to an anchor store shortly. At the moment I have a limit of 10'000 items that can be posted on my store. I am testing certain items via file exchange and would like to have my FE limit increased please!

Let me know if this is at all feasible at this time.

Thank you!

Hi @upstartgoods - File Exchange defaults to 5000 actions per day, so you could upload your listings in two days without any trouble. 

If you'd like to request an File Exchange increase you can do that from this board. A member of the Advanced Apps team maintains that board. They'll review your request and needs, as well as overall account performance, etc, and get you taken care of. 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Good to hear.

Even as tests, however, you’d be obligated to honour the $1.00 postage if it sold.
Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Thank you for your response! I will post there. Much appreciated.
Message 15 of 16
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 16 of 16
latest reply