I want to list my unsold items in my store I need Help why are my auction items in it

tu-ee
Community Member

I want to list my unsold items in my store I need Help Please I cannot understand  why my auction items are listed in it.

I'm 74 now am totally deaf and have memory problems due to illness I have tried several times calling eBay for help but  I cannot understand what the Oriental people I get  every time! are telling me to do it is so frustrating I hang up!  Please help I am trying hard to sell my own collectables it is hard for me to now to do much.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I want to list my unsold items in my store I need Help why are my auction items in it

All of your active listings whether they be auction or buy it now format will always be listed on your store page. This is completely normal behaviour for any sellers' store. 

Your store banner photo and "about me" introduction are lovely. I'm not a pottery guy but even I can see you have collected some great things. Looks like you have had way above average sucess auctioning them off too.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

All of your active listings whether they be auction or buy it now format will always be listed on your store page. This is completely normal behaviour for any sellers' store. 

Your store banner photo and "about me" introduction are lovely. I'm not a pottery guy but even I can see you have collected some great things. Looks like you have had way above average sucess auctioning them off too.

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Thank you for the compliment, yes I have some really lovely pieces too many now , I still need to know how to add items to my store. I just cannot understand how now. I have been on eBay since 1991 . It is so frustrating for me now. I am very slow with everything since my health deteriorated.
tu-ee
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

If your items were last listed less than 60 days ago, they will be on your Unsold Items List.

Go to My eBay -> top right.

Go to Selling-> You will be on the Seller Hub.

Go to Listings-> The dropdown gives you Unsold

It can move very quickly.

You can now Relist by clicking on each title or by choosing a number of items when you check off the boxes on the left.

Some prefer Sell Similar. Some prefer Relist.

OR for new items:

Go to Listings-> The dropdown gives you Create Listing.

If you are having problems, come back and tell us where you are getting stuck.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

You have a problem in your Descriptions.

In spite of your protestations, the cost you give for shipping is the most you can charge.

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s1

You should have a digital scale and a tape measure. I'm sure you have the tape because every woman our age does, and I bought my scale from Canadian Tire for under $20. It's a StarFrit and weighs up to 5 kilos.

You are using metric to weigh and measure, right? Canada Post went metric in 1974. If you are using anything else, that alone could be the base of your shipping cost problems.

Personally I would only offer one shipping choice because in my opinion, buyers choose the cheapest service and expect the expensive service.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

If your items were last listed less than 60 days ago, they will be on your Unsold Items List.

Go to My eBay -> top right.

Go to Selling-> You will be on the Seller Hub.

Go to Listings-> The dropdown gives you Unsold

You can now Relist by clicking on each title or by choosing a number of items when you check off the boxes on the left.

Last 90 days for the "new' seller hub (60 days was the old limit).

Make sure "Unsold and not relisted" is selected as the display option.

-..-

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Thank you so much Femmefan, You have helped me so many time is the past. My husband will help me I am very slow now
tu-ee
Pat
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

You're welcome @tu-ee 

I forgot the new way  eBay has for New Listings.

Go to Selling

Go to Listings

Go to Create Listing

Go to right side - blue box-> Create Listing

Choose Single Listing

You should get the Create Your Listing page.

If you need help from there please ask.

I've never used the option Create Multiple Listings, so someone else would need to explain it.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Thank You Femme,

I did all that you said and got straight in to my auction selling, which I know how to do, My problem is we cannot find a way to get into my store, I used to be able to do that a long time ago but cannot find it now.
\Thanks again you are very helpful)
tu-ee (Pat)
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

As a buyer, I just clicked on View Seller's Store from your feedback page.

Clicking on your name also gave me a link to your Store.

All you new listings, including auctions, will go into your Store of course, that's automatic.

Was there something you wanted to change in your Store? (I love your banner by the way.)

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Hello Femme
Thanks again, I think I have finally Figured it out ! as long as I put things on BUY IT NOW with a long listing time 30 days etc it is in my store right? Finally I have managed to make sense of it . I just could not understand why my auction items were there as well. Now I know its ebay mixing things up again.Thank you so much
tu-ee / Pat
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

If you have a Store, both your Fixed Price AND your Auctions are in the Store.

This has always been the case. Nothing new.

You will notice for both that under Listing Details you can put your item into two of your Store categories.

Which is FREE.

Be careful, this is different from Second Category  for which we pay a fee.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 13 of 13
latest reply