International Priority Canadapost

As an FYI to anyone wanting to use Priority Worldwide which is acceptable for International and the USA for larger parcels, according to Canadapost the limit should be 30 KG. In setting up a listing for buyer, according to the eBay Calculator the allowed limit is 500 grams. Screen grabs from Canadapost and eBay's error message attached.  To confirm I revised listing to 500 grams and it accepted. 501 grams gives you the error message.

USA Priority CP.JPG

eBay Priority.JPG

I had this issue come up years ago for a customer in Europe. Service was blocked for shipping in Ebay/PayPal. Was able to process no problem with Snapship. Currently in Shippo, I believe International Priority DOES display as an available option but it would be missing as an option if you didn't include when the customer received their invoice.

-Lotz

Priority WW.JPG

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Good work on the investigation and report.

Have you reported this error to Trust and Safety or to the Facebook or Twitter social media reps?
Or to tyler, who must be rested up from his holiday by now, right?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

tyler@ebay 

Not sure how long this issue has existed. So just a heads up on this. If you can pass on to your tech department it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Lotz

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

HI @lotzofuniquegoodies - will you give me the weights and dimensions that you're using so I can work on replicating it?

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

tyler@ebay wrote:

HI @lotzofuniquegoodies - will you give me the weights and dimensions that you're using so I can work on replicating it?

Thanks!

Weight for my test 2.9 Kg. Measurements were 98 x 32 x 6 cm. I just tested with 30 x 20 x 6 cm & 500 grams. No problems. 510 grams will not accept.

-Lotz

Message 5 of 5
latest reply