Listing/ shipping problem

Hello,

I have an ongoing problem with my listings on customer side.

Problem is that when US customers try to buy something from me , they see message that I don't ship to US.

I called many times to eBay with this question, together we tried to find solution, we went through account settings, tried to enter location selections manually or remove excluded locations all together , but nothing seems to be working.

Did anybody encountered something similar, can you please help me ?

Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you so much, it's really helpful .

You right, there is lot to learn about shipping.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You do have a few listings that such as the Under Armour tee that show shipping to Canada only so you need to change those listings to include the United States.

The majority of your listings do have the option to ship to the US but there is no shipping price showing. In fact I only see one shipping cost to the US and that is for the military jacket where you used a flat rate of $21.99 to the US AND the same rate to every other international country. 

I am going to guess that the main problem is that you are using the simple sell your item form which only allows you to show one international shipping cost so if you want to ship worldwide you need to change to the longer form. You might be able to do that by clicking on a link on the top right of the listing page.

Keep in mind that when you set up calculated shipping, you must use a shipping service that Canada Post uses for that country so you must choose a service with USA in it if you are shipping to the US....otherwise, the calculator won't work.

For international, you've chosen international surface which will take from 2-3 months and which is fairly expensive. Most buyers are going to file a claim before the package arrives when you use any surface mail.  Small packet international air is less expensive and faster. It doesn't have tracking though.

There's tons to know about shipping but I have an appointment so have to go...i'm sure someone else can give you more info.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you so much, it's really helpful .

You right, there is lot to learn about shipping.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@almaty2004 

The link for adding the free Selling Manager with additional features attached.

https://www.ebay.ca/pages/help/sell/selling-manager-subscription.html#subscribing

-Lotz

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 5 of 5
latest reply