https://pages.ebay.ca/sell-to-buy/index.html

Sell to buy a.jpg

By Invite Only. Good luck to all that qualify,

-Lotz

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

New Special Seller Offer Nov 6, 2019

i was able to accept the offer, it says if i sell 50$ worth of items, i will receive a coupon for 50$ to buy something, with restrictions, but it isn't clear what the buying restrictions will be.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@esclyons wrote:

i was able to accept the offer, it says if i sell 50$ worth of items, i will receive a coupon for 50$ to buy something, with restrictions, but it isn't clear what the buying restrictions will be.

Items must be listed on ebay.ca (after activating) and then sold before November 17 (midnight) to generate coupon value.

Coupon is only available to buy stuff on ebay.ca (Canadian $ only)

Coupon can only be used for one purchase (shopping cart of several items should work).

Coupon has a deadline to use. Use it or lose it.

Must use PayPal when buying.

Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories are EXCLUDED.

https://pages.ebay.ca/sell-to-buy/index.html

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Apparently this offer was scheduled to begin and end as follows:

The Promotion will begin on Friday, November 1, 2019 at 00:00:01 (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on Sunday, November 17, 2019, at 23:59:59 ET (11:59PM plus 59 seconds),

The official Email arrived today at 10:43 AM Nov 8, 2019

Is there ANY reason or explanation why eBay etc mail is so unreliable?

-Lotz

PS. On the brighter side I did have a sale qualify.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Hello tyler@ebay 

Is there a place in Sellers Hub that clearly lists the random offers sellers have activated and status? Expiry date? Offers that have sellers have received the perk? etc? Currently now only showing a few expired for the $1.00. You don't always luck out when you accept an offer but still would be nice to know.

-Lotz

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

Hello tyler@ebay 

Is there a place in Sellers Hub that clearly lists the random offers sellers have activated and status? Expiry date? Offers that have sellers have received the perk? etc? Currently now only showing a few expired for the $1.00. You don't always luck out when you accept an offer but still would be nice to know.

-Lotz

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies - no, currently the promotional offers tab will display only certain listing promotions that you offer. There are rumors that changes to that are planned to be more comprehensive, but for now the best course of action is to save URLs or screenshot offers if you want to keep a comprehensive record of the offers you get. Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Also, has anyone received this 'giftcard' from ebay? The fineprint said two weeks after the 17th, and I still haven't heard anything.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@c3collectibles_ab wrote:
Also, has anyone received this 'giftcard' from ebay? The fineprint said two weeks after the 17th, and I still haven't heard anything.

I did. It arrived in my emails on Nov 26 and I got it in My eBay Messages on the 27th.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@c3collectibles_ab wrote:

Two weeks after November 17 would be December 1 (tomorrow).

Message 9 of 9
latest reply