See which of my listings have sales tax applied

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a quick way to view all of my listings and see which ones have the sales tax applied. Whenever we create a bullion listing we have to remove the sales tax charge, but that removal of the checkmark carries over into new listings we make and sometimes it's missed on a listing where the sales tax is supposed to apply. Is there a way I can quickly see which listings have the sales tax applicable and which aren't so that I can easily identify and correct where needed?

Thank you,

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

See which of my listings have sales tax applied

Are you registered to collect and remit GST and other sales taxes? These are the Canadian taxes you are talking about?

Because for the US /Internet Sales Tax/State Sales Tax, you can't see anything until the buyer pays.

EBay collects the appropriate sales taxes, running them through your PP* account which keeps it simple for the customer.

It would be up to the customer (who is gonna be p.o.'d about it, sigh) to negotiate the return of those taxes. They have NOTHING to do with the seller.
All on eBay.

And not every state leaves bullion untaxed.

*Managed Payments processing is not available for coin and bullion dealers among others. You probably know this, but others will read it too.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply