Turbo Lister Problems. "return policy not selected".

I am trying to upload my item from Turbo Lister to Ebay.ca and keep getting an error message "Return Policy not selected"  but I have selected a return policy. 

Please help as this is my first time using Turbo Lister 2  and my first time with an Ebay store. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@voicexpressions wrote:

I am trying to upload my item from Turbo Lister to Ebay.ca and keep getting an error message "Return Policy not selected"  but I have selected a return policy. 

Please help as this is my first time using Turbo Lister 2  and my first time with an Ebay store. 

Thanks

Hi voicexpressions,

To correct this, please click Tools > Install Complete Version Update and install the updates that show up. Once that is done, please edit your item. I would suggest clearing out the category and then selecting it again. You can then reselect your return policy and should then be able to upload.

Regards,

Vestan

eBay Selling Tools Support

****Please do not send email messages to this account as the account is not monitored for questions via email contact. If you have a question, please post a topic, or email to turbodata@ebay.com Thanks!****
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I'm having the same problem.  I've got 240 items in inventory but when I try to upload them i'm told it can't estimate the fees because of an error - Return Policy Not Selected.

I deleted everything from Waiting To Upload and installed a Complete Version Update.  In a test item I changed the return policy to one that wasn't default and tried to upload it, but the same error.  Deleted it and put the return policy back to default, same error.  I added a new item but got the same error.

Is there anything else I can try?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I just realized what the vestan meant in the reply, about categories.  While the item was in Waiting To Upload I clicked on Edit, changed the category to something I haven't been using, then saved.  Then I clicked Edit again and saved to the original category.  Now they are listing!  Tedious, but it's working.  Thanks!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Ugh, I've been trying all day to upload 12 items and I keep having this issue.  All. day...I did the "fix" here and I'm still getting the warning that I don't have a return policy selected but I do.  Now, I'm going to list on site and probably stop using turbo lister because it's really saving me no time at all.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply