Turbo Lister Template shows Imperial Measurements for Shipping even though I have always used Metric

I cannot understand why this is happening. Is it a bug? Is there a work around?

I have an old template for a listing that did not sell last year that I want to use. Shipping in Listing was in Metric at that time, now it shows as Imperial. I click on Options and that shows Metric is selected so I save. Everything changes to Metric until I update something than back to Imperial for the Shipping.

Thanks in advance for your help.

imageelf
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Turbo Lister Template shows Imperial Measurements for Shipping even though I have always used Metric

Hi old.crows.nest,

For us to better address this issue, please send us a copy of the listing.

Please send us a CSV file of your listing by following these steps:

1. Open Turbo Lister.

2. Select the problem listing from Inventory view.

3. On the "File" menu, select "Export Selected Items."

4. Select the "Turbo Lister Format (CSV file)" option, and then click the "Export" button.

5. Enter a file name and a location to save the file. Saving to your Desktop makes the file easy to find.

6. Click the "Save" button, and then the "Close" button.

7. Right-click the file (if you saved it to your desktop), and then click "Send To."

8. Click "Compressed (zipped) Folder."

9. Create a new email and attach the file to send to turbodata@ebay.com

Please also restate your issue in the body of the email.

Regards,

Draex

eBay Seller Tools Support

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for the prompt response to my question. I am Mobile right now but will follow your instructions when I get a chance.

Best Regards.
imageelf
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I have sent the information but since I only use Webmail I missed the step about compressing the File. If this is an issue please let me know and I will resend as Compressed.

Regards,

old.crows.nest

imageelf
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Gosh, I am being advised to uninstall and reinstall TL to get rid of a known bug.

I cannot express how troubling this. It was almost impossible to get it installed and working on my Windows 7 O/S. I have no confidence that I will be able to re-install :heavy sigh: 😞

imageelf
Message 5 of 5
latest reply