Turbo lister and exporting and importing of items

I posted this question on the US side but after three days no one responded so thought I would give it a try here.

Currently I am using turbo lister for ebay.com.  At times I like to change these listing to another site (Ebay Canada).   Now I do a export of these items to an excel file.  I then change the site on the excel file and then import back.   The shipping charges need to be changed but when I do a multiple edit I get the following error message.

XML document must have a top level element.

I can do the changes one at a time bu it can be time consuming when you have a 100 items or more  to change

Now I am using a new computer with Windows 8.  Prior to the new computer my system was windows 7xp and I never had any issues changing from one site to another.

Any suggestions??   I don't even know where to look to correct this.  Is it something with the excel file or operating system??

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Turbo lister and exporting and importing of items

First close Turbo Lister and then locate the Update directory on your hard drive. For Windows 8, look in the following location:

C:\Program Data\eBay\Turbo Lister2\Update

If you don't see the Program Data folder, you may need to change the folder settings to show hidden folders. In Windows Explorer, click the Organize menu. Select "folder and search options." Click the View tab and be sure that "Show hidden files and folders" is selected; then click "OK."

Delete all files in the Update directory so it is empty. Then launch Turbo Lister and check for program updates (Tools > Check for Program Updates).

The above information is from an old Turbo Lister response by an employee at Ebay, not me.  Hopefully it will work for you.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply