my theme designer is not working.....I preview my listing and it is fine.....then I go to continue

I have tried to post my last 2 items and have not been able to get the theme designer to work.

I preview it and my selection is fine...I continue on to the next listing page and review the listing

before submitting. THE theme designer is gone!!!  This comes after I made sure I save my description

choices and check marked the boxes at the beginning of the listing. I checked off the theme designer

and the visitor counter and clicked on the blue "save" button.

I have no item what is happening.

I also made a edited my payment policy area by adding a notice about customs duties, taxes that may

have to be paid. I saved this too but forgot to check and see if this worked. Maybe not??

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

my theme designer is not working.....I preview my listing and it is fine.....then I go to continue

Your active listings appear to be using Auctiva. If you are having issues with creating a listing through Auctiva, then you should go open a support case in Auctiva Customer Service. Auctiva is a third party listing service that submits the listing created on their site to eBay and you should manage (create/revise) your listings through Auctiva.

When you log into Auctiva, hover your mouse over the Help on the top right for access to the Customer Support. That is where you can open a case.

You could also go to the Auctiva forums but they seem to be little used. Auctiva Mike (Auctiva employee) monitors their forums and does respond quickly to questions posted in their forums. You will need to register for their forums if you have not done so yet.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply