need item codes that don't seem to exist.

I have two items I am trying to list but cannot find the appropriate code.

These items are both pricy and I would like to find a code so I can list them.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

EBay doesn't seem to use those codes much anymore (if something that precise ever had a specific code).

I do remember having specific codes for various types of books: Humour, Militaria, Science Fiction. The codes even distinguished between SF and Fantasy.

Now, all of those are lumped as "Fiction".

Do you mean the UPC or MSP? 

If that is not on the Advanced Sell Your Item form where you can copy it from the packaging or manufacturer's website, you can add your own Item Specific to give the information.

Item Specifics are a secondary level of Search and show up on the left side of the List manufactured by a Search.  That is populated from Item Specifics.

If you have been defaulted into the horrible overSimplified Sell Your Item form, look around at the top right for any blue links  to find the Advanced.

It is soooooo much more useful and has more options.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Customer service and I finally found a code, sort of.  Must be working-ish because I've had views.

Problem was there were sub codes of where you would never expect.  How the heck someone decided that a new channel marker buoy was an automotive part escapes me.  There is no marine classification.

We struggle on

Message 3 of 3
latest reply