I have a Paypal Premier acc, how do I require immediate pay in my listings? Current ans is no help.

Hi, I cant figure out how to make my listings "immediate payment required". The solution I found on the site says to change under the " how I get paid" in the  listing, and that there are certain conditions. As far as I can tell I meet the conditions, but there is no option that I can see where I can make Paypal the only payment option for my buyers. Someone please help me. I'm tired of having to deal with buyers who don't pay. Thanks.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I have a Paypal Premier acc, how do I require immediate pay in my listings? Current ans is no help.

Immediate payment Required is only for fixed price buy it now listings.

It can not be used with auction format or make an offer.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hi, Karl
I already understood that. I cannot find a link on my listing page or anywhere else, to allow me require immediate payment. I've checked all the ebay site answers I could find already. (I've tried my buy it now listings)
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

After you select paypal as the payment method and enter your paypal eMail address there is a box below the eMail field that you tick off.

It is highlighted in this image.

________________________________________________________________________________________

draft_lens19698412module161023759photo_1344891583a-a.png

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

If you still have a problem on Wednesday at 1pm Toronto time an eBay staff member is available to respond to questions on this board here

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Board-Hour-Session/bd-p/23000000073

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I have the exact opposite happening with my listings some of the time. I have my preferences set to not require immediate payment yet often when a buyer does the Buy It Now they are immediately sent to PayPal and can't purchase the item unless they pay for it right away. This absolutely should not be happening and is a pain because many of my buyers want to purchase multiple items and then request a combined shipping invoice. I have come up with an idea to help buyers work around this so they can purchase multiple items without having to pay for each one separately but this requires extra work on both their and my part which is unfair. And for the record I still can't view my order details from my sold items page or from my purchase history page. I can't check on shipping status for my packages or even double check a buyer's address to be sure it matches the address on the PayPal transaction page when printing a shipping. This is going to cause more issues if they don't get all the recent glitches in their system fixed before the Christmas season is in full swing. I for one am tired of all the problems that happen after eBay does their fall updates. It is causing me to list less items than I would otherwise because it takes me much longer to process an order than it used to mainly because I now find it necessary to double check everything by cross referencing every yes every sale on eBay with the transaction record on either PayPal or the notice sent to my email address. This takes time and as we all know time is money not only for a seller but for eBay and PayPal as well. Please get someone to look into why all these glitches are occurring and fix them or there is going to a lot less sales happening on eBay this Christmas season due mostly to uncertainty.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply