Does any one know how to get the FedEx flat rate when your a seller???

Has anyone been able to use the FedEx promotion for a flat rate for shipping?? I have created an account with FedEx but no where does it let me enter my account number so then I don't know what to put on my ad when Im selling something as to what the shipping cost is...help!!!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

latte403
Community Member

@thriftshop4you wrote:

Has anyone been able to use the FedEx promotion for a flat rate for shipping?? I have created an account with FedEx but no where does it let me enter my account number so then I don't know what to put on my ad when Im selling something as to what the shipping cost is...help!!!

If you are using Fedex via ebay, you might have already received the Fedex Ebay rate.

Are you in Alberta? Why not use USPS via DYK Post?

It is cheaper to use USPS.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

latte403
Community Member

@thriftshop4you wrote:

If you are using Fedex via ebay, you might have already received the Fedex Ebay rate.

Are you in Alberta? Why not use USPS via DYK Post?

It is cheaper to use USPS.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you for the help, its appreciated. Will check out USPS!!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply