I need to expand my limite for selling

j-f3600
Community Member

I need to expand my limite for selling thx

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Well at the moment you have completed one sale and have nothing listed.

There are several limits on new sellers, including a Buyer Protection Policy which Holds your customers' payments for 21 Days against your good performance.

In addition there are limits on the number and value of items you can sell. This prevents scammers from dashing in, selling a bunch of carp and disappearing, but also protects naive new sellers from losing too much money while they learn the ropes.

(There is a poor soul posting a query today explaining that he has shipped, now when will his customer pay him. Yes, exactly.)

There are limits on selling overseas, while you learn to handle shipping within North America.

Some of it is for your protection. Some of it is for buyer protection. All of it is for eBay protection.

List what you can. Sell what you can.

Ship promptly when Paypal tells you the payment has cleared. Use PP labels, and get discounts on many services.

Leave feedback on shipping to encourage buyer feedback.

And more generally.

Sell what you know: Know what you sell.

There are hundreds of millions of customers on eBay, all over the world. Go get em.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You do not have enough selling experience yet to increase your limits. It takes time to prove to ebay that you know how to handle sales. 

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply