Is this a canada post scam

this morning I received a weird notification in my messages regarding my canada post I can't tell if this is legitimate. Although Canada post has been increasingly miserable to work with this does feel out of left field even for them. Also I noticed that the attached hyperlink is taunt with spelling error and the email attached doesn't seem linked to anything of sort

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

It's a scam. Always check the root of a website (last part before the DOT com/org/ca, etc.) to check if it's legit.

On top of that, I noticed that I can only see your image on the subject board, but when I click on it, there is no image with your post here! Weird glitch...

Scam. That is not a legitimate Canada Post website.

Approach that message with extreme caution and do not click on any links...

If you have a Canada Post account and have an email address for that purpose, any legit messages from CP would be sent to that email and address you by the name assigned to that CP account and generally includes the assigned customer number.

To the best of my knowledge CP does not contact you through eBay; but will send a message directly to the email account that is attached to your CP account.