Can I still put the USA untracked light packet barcode on as a tracking number?

Regarding the barcode on a USA light packet airmail untracked shipping label - I noticed that I can no longer enter the barcode number from my shipping label in the tracking info after printing my label from ebay shipping labels.  Is there a way to still enter that number? I liked the fact that when it reached USPS it was often scanned and I could see when it was delivered. Am I doing something wrong or is this no longer an option in Managed Payments using ebay shipping labels?

View Entire Topic

Just an update. I had a buyer ask me for tracking on a small packet parcel. I put the number under the barcode on eBay this morning & just checked it now.  Says it was delivered Nov. 5/21.  I think a lot of buyers are claiming items not received when they are.  Canada Post & USPS are very good with delivering packages.  Very few actually ever get lost.  I have been selling on eBay for almost 20 years now.  Many buyers are just scamming the system because they know they can get away with it.   If they think the seller has no way of proving delivery with a tracking number, they will say it was not received.