Can't add shipping options with new listing tool

Anyone else having trouble adding shipping options with the new "listing tool?"

I have made 8 to 10 attempts, on two different browsers, to revise some listings to add the Tracked Packet USA I selected when I posted the listings. No matter what I do, it simply will NOT "take". I've checked every box. I've deleted and re-added the service. I've reloaded the page. I've tried it on another browser. All I get is "This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options." So I have Americans contacting me to ask the shipping cost for things that I then have to go look up on Canada Post. Which it should be displaying for them.

While all the other settings, pictures, package sizes, seem to carry over when you click "create similar listing", the shipping services didn't. The boxes are there, when I revise the listing. They just don't "list".

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

No problems with the new eBay listing page, although I don't use it much as I go to a work-around that allows me to continue with using the old form. However, when I have used the new listing page, I did find that the shipping section must be very tactfully processed = one must either click on the 3 little dots (that appear when you hover mouse over the current shipping method) to add or delete or go directly to "+" and click on the "+", click on the "Clear All" and  make the changes, click "Apply", then fill in the amount for the shipping costs - that is what has worked for me.