Ebay shipping label void nightmare!

Back on June 30 I tried to print and failed to print two shipping labels via ebay shipping (Canada Post).  Each one was over $94.  I waited (semi-patiently) for the refund to show up in my payments.  When that didn't happen by Tuesday of last week, I called ebay and was told to wait a couple more days, which I did.  Thursday, I called again and was told by the ebay rep that a manual refund was completed by her, and that I would see it in my payments in 24 hours.  That didn't happen.  Yesterday, I called again.  I was told by the ebay rep that my refund would show up in my payments within 30 minutes.  That didn't happen.  I called today and asked the rep to escalate the case.  The reps have all been kind but clearly the problem is not being resolved.  The rep said it was escalated to the "agent in charge" and I would receive a call back in 30 minutes.  That was nearly two hours ago.  

I have pretty much lost all faith in ebay customer service and its follow through.  What can I do?  Any ideas?  Back doors?  Help??

View Entire Topic
marnotom!
Community Member
How about a different door? Try contacting eBay through the Facebook or Twitter links at the bottom of most pages on the site.

The phone reps are subcontracted and work in a call centre, and a lot of the stuff they get bombarded with is out of their limited sphere of influence. The online chat reps on Facebook and Twitter are eBay employees with better training and more clout.