How can I know when I shipped an item?

arteis
Community Member

Before the change of the interface  (why in hell Ebay keeps on changing for the worst is beyond understanding) it was easy to know when you marked your sold item as shipped.

Now it seems to be a taboo hard to get, I try to know when I shipped my item to calculate the ETA but all I can get is the time I got paid which is useless.

View Entire Topic

You're making sales with some regularity, I would have thought you would have been opted in to Seller Hub ... have you? If not, that is where you will find the info you're wanting to see.

1. Click on this link ....   https://www.ebay.ca/sh/ovw  . If you have not yet opted into Seller Hub you will be asked to do so, accept the invitation. You may be asked to signin, do so.

2. Once you have opted in Seller Hub should open in Overview. Be sure to add a bookmark for this page and add it to your browser's bookmark bar ... you'll need that bookmark each time to open SH.

3. Looking near the top of that page you will see a horizontal row of Hub page choices, Overview Orders Listings Marketing Performance and Research. 

4. Click on Orders, by default the Orders page opens to orders "Awaiting shipment" , if there are any paid but still unshipped orders they will be listed here . I tend not to use this view very much.

5. To access shipping details on shipped orders, look over to the far left of the page where there is a list of order "states" to choose from. Most often I choose "All orders" which produces a list of everything sold. There are filters and a search bar above to help focus the list. 

6. If you prefer not to fiddle with filters just choose "Paid and shipped". The shipped date is shown in the first column. Click on the lengthy invoice number to open up an item's full order details.