I list on ebay.ca & ebay.com can't see which site I listed on

I list on both ebay.ca & ebay.com.

Where on "active listings" does it show which site it was entered on?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@a-thrifty-deal wrote:

If it has a C$ it must be eBay.ca

US $ could be eBay.ca or eBay.com (until later this year when it will mean just eBay.com).

The way I kept track was using the "Add note" feature to mark my .com listings as US.

A possible method would be to try opening a sell similar in a different window/pane -- the sell form will let you know if you're still in Canada.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for answering. Not sure I understand.
When I list on .com in US$ it shows under my "active listings" on .CA with both currencies.
When I list on .ca in CAD it shows under my "active listings" on .CA with both currencies.
So I see C$ on all of them.
I didn't want to have to open all of them to look. The "add Note" feature might help, thanks
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

reply to a-thrifty-deal
When I list on .com in US$ it shows under my "active listings" on .CA with both currencies.
When I list on .ca in CAD it shows under my "active listings" on .CA with both currencies.
So I see C$ on all of them.

-..-

When I view "Active Listings" under "My eBay: All Selling" on eBay.ca -- if the listing is in Canadian $ only C$ shows (there is no US$ translation) -- if the listing is in US$ then the C$ translation will be shown below the US$ value.

Viewed on a desktop machine with an old Firefox browser.
It might be eBay is providing different views depending on the viewing hardware/software.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@a-thrifty-deal wrote:

Did not notice that you are a USA based seller the first time I responded. Results will be a bit different depending on your home country. The primary listing currency should be the one that comes first, if a translated currency value shows it should be second.

I'm based in Canada. So when I view "active listings" on:

eBay.CA shows C$ listings in C$ with with no translation. US$ listings (mine are all on eBay.com) show both US$ and a C$ translation.

eBay.COM shows US$ listings as $ with no translation. C$ listings show as C$ with no translation.

By the end of summer the only listings that are on eBay.CA must use C$ (currently it's C$ or US$).

-..-

I'm not aware of an easy method to determine the site, so I use "add note" for that and other details.

-..-

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for being so patient and so detailed, it really helped. I finally saw what you were saying. Not sure what window I was in but they were all showing both US and CA and I know I entered some on .ca. But the ones I entered on .ca were shipping to US and CAN. It was getting very confusing as I moved from the US to CAN and took my listings down and was trying to put about 50 back up and needed to get it straight in my head before I did that. Maybe getting a nights sleep helped! Again thank you 🙂
Message 6 of 6
latest reply