Lots of Glitches this morning

devon@ebay 

Was in the middle of adding some listings this morning when eBay suddenly made me login again. After doing so I am seeing a ton of glitches so posting in case anyone else sees them and to bring them up. Obvioulsy they seem to be doing some sort of update as a few things have been corrected but most persist. 

1- My seller overview is now inviting me to open a store. I've had a store for years...

2 - My store shows 299 listings. I have almost 500 i can see them from seller overview but not in store view

3 - My sales in seller overview now show 0 over my history

4 - My listings eligible for offers is gone. 

5 - Seller overview has a getting started window that when you click customize you can't remove

6 My traffic history is gone.  Shows all 0's

7 Everytime I start a listing i get the "welcome to the new listing tool pop-up'

8 On said new listing page it's wiped out my 'defaults' and the shipping measurements are now in lbs and inches with no apparent way to change it. 

9 - Saw this mentioned already but just noticed - Similar items now appear in the middle of our listings. That's ridiculous. 

Does no one do any QA before releasing updates? I have some background in QA I'm open to a contract position as a part time job I'm pretty sure i can test better then what you are doing.

View Entire Topic

@ericsells75 wrote:

devon@ebay 

Was in the middle of adding some listings this morning when eBay suddenly made me login again. After doing so I am seeing a ton of glitches so posting in case anyone else sees them and to bring them up. Obvioulsy they seem to be doing some sort of update as a few things have been corrected but most persist. 

1- My seller overview is now inviting me to open a store. I've had a store for years...

2 - My store shows 299 listings. I have almost 500 i can see them from seller overview but not in store view

3 - My sales in seller overview now show 0 over my history

4 - My listings eligible for offers is gone. 

5 - Seller overview has a getting started window that when you click customize you can't remove

6 My traffic history is gone.  Shows all 0's

7 Everytime I start a listing i get the "welcome to the new listing tool pop-up'

8 On said new listing page it's wiped out my 'defaults' and the shipping measurements are now in lbs and inches with no apparent way to change it. 

9 - Saw this mentioned already but just noticed - Similar items now appear in the middle of our listings. That's ridiculous. 

Does no one do any QA before releasing updates? I have some background in QA I'm open to a contract position as a part time job I'm pretty sure i can test better then what you are doing.

Hi @ericsells75! I am glad to hear everything was resolved. Please feel free to reach back out if things are still glitching and I will get them reported!