Paypal has put a 21 day hold on my account, my feedback is low and I am discusted with the process!

I haved been selling on Ebay for 6-7 years and as of lately have had difficulty with some customers mostly non english speaking and a repeat listing I do that sells continuiously but have had 3 negative feedback in 12 months. Sold about 80 or so of the.  I have lately had a 21 day hold on my account -paypal and am fustrated with the continual unfairness and hopelessness to try to argue with Ebay or Paypal because it just seems to be very very sided towards the buyer.  To improve my ratings and release the hold it says to provide tracking well \i sell scrapbooking items and it is ridiculously expensive to ship via Canada Post or UPS with tracking to the point where it will cost two times more to ship the items/s then the cost of the items, some of my items are only 2-3 '00 so I do not ship trackable unless it is Expediated ro Regular parcel.  Do other Canadians have an altervitive.  Is there a better way of collecting money beside paypal.  I try  to get my sales up, but sales are down down down! Any suggestions, feedback or constructive critisism would be appreciated!

View Entire Topic

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.