how to send back an invoice to a buyer?

johnf_l
Community Member

Hi, I have sent an invoice to one of my buyer and he didn't receive it. How can i find back this invoice to foward it again?

Thank's for your help

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

xeposter
Community Member

You can do this by visiting "My eBay," finding your listing, clicking on "More Actions," and then clicking "Send invoice..." or something like that.

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hello 'johnf', 

<<I have sent an invoice to one of my buyer and he didn't receive it. How can i find back this invoice to foward it again?>>

It is odd that someone does not receive an invoice if you have sent it correctly the first time.  If you have had communication with your buyer, I take it his email is fine and up-to-date.

Here is a link all about invoices, 

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/pay/checkout-invoices.html

If this is for an item bought on ebay, your buyer does not need an invoice, even when you have made agreed-upon changes.  The buyer simply finds the item in his Purchase History, clicks Pay Now, and any changes you have sent on an earlier invoice will be reflected at the checkout.  

So now that you've sent a new one, if he has trouble receiving the second invoice, tell him to pay directly from his Purchase History (which he can find by clicking the My eBay at the top of the page).

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

When making an invoice-- never hit Recalculate.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

What does the recalculate link do?
Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@xeposter, the invoice form reverts to the beginning again. Its as if it is saying "oops, start over" instead of "calculate with the changes I just made".
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Also-- don't take the brown acid.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply