Seller Hub Shows Zero Sales Statistics

firefox_wKu2Rn7C1Y.jpgHello everyone, this is my first post here. I would like to address my problem to everyone. I've been trying to solve it for about over a year now, contacting different eBay representatives. Every single one of them is “issuing tickets,” but the problem is not being solved.

As you can see in the screenshot (I was trying to attach one), sales statistics are not displayed correctly, or rather, they are not displayed at all.
Actually, the reason why this worries me is low sales in general. Yes, sales were a little higher during Christmas, but on average I sell 1-2 items per week (!) with 700 listings (vintage, collectibles, action figures). In my opinion, my store is simply either invisible due to such “zero” statistics, or is floating somewhere at the bottom.
I even once gave an 80% discount on the entire store (that is, literally at a loss to myself), but no one bought anything.

Reading other guys who have a similar mix of collectibles in their store, they sell 5-6 a day with only 400-500 listings.

In general, it seems to me that the technical problem on my account is somehow related to low sales.

I will be glad to receive any feedback.
Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

The image you linked there is to your sales for any promotions you're running, not for your overall sales. If you aren't running any promotions (like a markdown sale), you shouldn't see anything there.  You can view your general sales under Performance -> Sales.

As for slow sales, you can do some of the following:

1. Try running promoted listings (you can use a 2% fixed rate if you wish, which is the minimum allowed) and see if it helps. It will likely increase visibility a bit at the very least.

2. Check your prices. A good many of your items (especially the Beanie Babies) appear to be wildly overpriced compared to the rest of the market.

3. Just as a note, I've found that (many) happy meal toys are extremely slow sellers.  You may have more luck creating bundles than trying to sell them individually.

Slow sales reported by many sellers...and that can result from many obvious and not so obvious reasons...

Successful selling is about the product>its uniqueness, quality, price points, suppy & demand, target market,etc...

Unless your items are unique & not same as thousands of others that are listed, there simply may not be much demand... if your pricing is not competitive that also can be a factor...

It also may be worth noting that the days of TY Beanies has come and gone and only the rarest of the rare have any value..most others can be seen/found at garage sales/yard sales for as little as 50c.

As to buyers making purchases of "toy-like" figures as a useable toy, well those days are also gone...today's children have way too much technology at their disposal so "play things" are changing...

Also bear in mind we are living in times of economic difficulties whereby "collectibles" are not necessarily being sought after except maybe from the most serious collectors with expendable income....

The Minimalistic souls of recent generations simply don't want "knick-knacks"/dust collectors/clutter,etc,etc.