relisting fees

mpbrais
Community Member

At the bottom of the page entitled "Review your Listing" it is said : "Automatically relist this item up to 3 times if it doesn't sell - it's free to relist. Final value fees apply."

What if I want to relist only once or twice?

Why is it that if I relist, but not automatically because I want to relist only once not being available to extend my listing to 30days, why is it that now eBay charges me a fee for the duration of 10 days as it was on the original listing? 10-days duration fee is not a Final Value fee.

Thanks for the explanations.

Maurice

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

relisting fees

@mpbrais wrote:

At the bottom of the page entitled "Review your Listing" it is said : "Automatically relist this item up to 3 times if it doesn't sell - it's free to relist. Final value fees apply."

Why is it that if I relist, but not automatically because I want to relist only once not being available to extend my listing to 30days, why is it that now eBay charges me a fee for the duration of 10 days as it was on the original listing? 10-days duration fee is not a Final Value fee.

As far as I know, the only thing free about the 3 times relisted choice is the basic listing fee -- all the other optional listing upgrade fees (such as 10 day) are still in effect.

As for relisting just once or twice -- either pay to relist or you can end the listing early when it's been relisted for free enough times.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

relisting fees

@mpbrais wrote:

As far as I know, the only thing free about the 3 times relisted choice is the basic listing fee -- all the other optional listing upgrade fees (such as 10 day) are still in effect.

As for relisting just once or twice -- either pay to relist or you can end the listing early when it's been relisted for free enough times.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply