Hi, Why did Last Quarter's Seller Supply Coupon EXPIRE B4 MIDNIGHT EST 12/31/19 ??

I wasn't able to take advantage of the $70 Store  Seller Supply Coupon; I have the items in My Cart still!  --I am generally attacking my To-Do list right at the deadline! - Thus I have over the years, many times made my Supply Purchases and applied the coupon within 30 minutes of it expiring. A couple times within minutes as I am slow to make a choice! - The coupon has always applied the credit without an issue.  --Was the "end time" changed ? I was going through check out at 11:45 est on 12/31/19  and I was told that the coupon had already expired. I tried several times to no avail. - I reside on the West Coast so I still had time to yell Happy New Year in my time zone.

so yes my time was 8:45pm - Does anyone know what may have happened here? 

--- Is there any Over-ride Gods/ Goddesses that could still apply the coupon for me? - My purchases will prove out the time on 12/31 and I also took screen shots to mark the exact time and error message......

Thank you - Melanie

View Entire Topic

I wonder if the quarterly coupon forgot to adjust for the Daylight Savings time change and thus expired at 11pm Eastern Standard Time (midnight Eastern Daylight Savings Time).

tyler@ebay 

Ask a Question