PLEASE EBAY ...Will you see that there is A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ICONS AND PICTURES NOT SHOWING!!!!

This is NO MY COMPUTER DOING THIS..its your SITE CRASHING. I'm sorry us Penny pincher sellers seem insignificant to all you Millionaire & Billionaires, but we could use some help here..DO YOU CARE AT ALL??????????

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

PLEASE EBAY ...Will you see that there is A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ICONS AND PICTURES NOT SHOWING!!!!

They don't care and yes Its Ebay Verses Your Latest Windows Update ... as far as I can see between all the people having problems now the only thing that changed on my system was a windows update ...  took a week to take all of my ebay icon out most likely the cashed icons stayed until i cleared cash ... if you call ebay they will just say its your system ......but now its affecting buyers !!!!!!!!! ... for every one of us complaining I;m sure there is a few thousand that don't know what to do keep posting EVERYBODY! they have to address this and fix there system to let ours work ... THANKS

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I just restored my computer to before the last critical windows update. I was hopeful.... checked eBay..... hopes dashed. Still no images..

BTW same response from eBay.."it's your system.. "   No eBay.. it is not my system. If it were my system, I would be having similar problems all over the place on every site I visit. I am not having any problems anywhere else... ONLY ON eBay!!!  Therefore.. it is YOUR system not mine.   

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Well Crow doesn't taste to good... Malware was the issue. I guess my malware antivirus an't so good. Ran Malwarebytes as suggested by a .dotcom member. Worked like a charm...

ummm got any salt??
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I also had the same issue tonight,  I see I am not alone, 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply