Page invisible

When I checked for my listing, it was there at first, but when I scrolled through other peoples listings, the page went white, then disappeared completely.  This may be why I have no visitors.  I have relisted and relisted and yes once more, but so far nothing.  I work on my PC, old school.   If there is a tutorial to create listings for dinosaurs like me, that are actually viewed, I'd sure like to know.

Cheers.

BTW. I sent a message through the link at the bottom of the page.  It asked for opinions on the page look.  Hopefully I chose the right words for the bot lol

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Page invisible

This might be a problem with your web browser? What listing are we speaking of? 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Page invisible

282387998843 rawhide jacket

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Page invisible

When I searched "rawhide jacket" it was the first item of 49 listings in the standard "Best Match" that eBay promotes.  Most people are not immediately familiar with the specific measurements of their clothing.  It might help to give the size in the title and in the body of the listing, in addition to the Women's Medium that you show in the Item Specifics.  By the way, your photo of the label is not clear enough to read the details.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Page invisible

Do you mean the Item Description is blank? I saw it as I should when I looked at it and all the other Items for Sale.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Page invisible

IMG_9367.JPG

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Page invisible

what browser are you using?

Message 7 of 7
latest reply