last couple of weeks I have bid on two separate items ,and they have been withdrawn at end of biddi

765432roy
Community Member

Why is it in the last couple of weeks ,on two seperate items that I have been bidding on ,have been withdrawen at the end of the auction? Is this how the game is to be played ,are the selllers holding out for more money.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

last couple of weeks I have bid on two separate items ,and they have been withdrawn at end of biddi

Unfortunately it is impossible to comment without having knowledge of the listing numbers.

Have you contacted the sellers?  Do not be shy - ask them why they pulled their listings.

You will notice that more than 85% of all listings on eBay are available for immediate purchase (Buy-it-Now), eliminating the risks of bidding on an item and having someone bid a higher price at the last minute or the seller pulling the listing.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hey everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 3 of 3
latest reply