Can't get back to the simple listing form

Hi.

I can't see how to get back to the simple listing form. I had a non paying buyer and I let it go through the unpaid item case.

I didn't want to have to retake pictures again so I chose the relist option that was on the closed case with the item info. So it set me up with the advanced listing form which I find too time consuming and complicated for me. There are many things already checked on this form that cost money and I often forget to uncheck them.

So I relisted the item with that form as I couldn't see any other option to switch forms and now ALL my other listings are in the advanced form. I asked before about this and was told to go to the upper right corner of the listing form and I could pick the simple form. When I look on my item form (advanced form) I only see the options send us your feedback, customize and search for a product.

I click on customize and get a selling details window that has blue checks on different things. Then there is save, restore defaults and cancel. None of those work to go back to the simple form.

I am just beyond frustrated on here lately with the fuel surcharge issues, multiple non paying buyers and now this again. To top it off my doggie passed away and I am just not thinking clearly.

I can't go to any other listings I have and relist because they are all in the advanced form now because of that one relist I did.  I tried making a new listings and get that advanced form again.

Can anyone tell me where to look to get the simple form back? Please be specific because I only have one brain cell left and it is in bad shape. Lol.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

That's odd, I didn't think it was possible to change listing forms when the listing had posted at least once.  You can try this...go to the following page and in the 3rd paragraph click on the link for quick listing tool. When I clicked on it I still went to the business tool but maybe it will work differently for you.

https://www.ebay.ca/help/selling/listings/listing-tips/using-advanced-listing-form?id=4159&st=3&pos=...

I know that I've read on the US boards that some people have been changed to a 'new' listing form but as far as I know, it isn't  on .ca yet.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

That's odd, I didn't think it was possible to change listing forms when the listing had posted at least once.  You can try this...go to the following page and in the 3rd paragraph click on the link for quick listing tool. When I clicked on it I still went to the business tool but maybe it will work differently for you.

https://www.ebay.ca/help/selling/listings/listing-tips/using-advanced-listing-form?id=4159&st=3&pos=...

I know that I've read on the US boards that some people have been changed to a 'new' listing form but as far as I know, it isn't  on .ca yet.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply