Could I restrict my listings to buyers located in a specific country (in Canada for example)?

joy249
Community Member

Currently have a United States only Listing, now want to start Canada only listing - is this OK, or do I have to shut US down before starting one for Canada?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Could I restrict my listings to buyers located in a specific country (in Canada for example)?

You can have listings on eBay.com where you ship to the USA only (if that is what you want)

And you can have listings on eBay.ca where you ship to Canada only (if that is what you want).

However, keep in mind that your listings on eBay.ca may not be seen by Canadians shopping on eBay.com where many Canadians shop.

Why would you want to limit some listings to the USA only (must be listed on eBay.com) and others to Canada only (must be listed on eBay.ca)?  Why not offer to ship to both countries?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I had listed for US and Canada but found there are many items that cannot be shipped to Canada, so I thought it would be easier to have them separate??

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You can encourage Canadians a little and discourage Americans a lot by listing on eBaydotCA in Canadian dollars.

Public relations. - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

It sounds as if you are drop shipping from the U.S. I would list on .com so that you can list items that ship to Canada and the U.S. and those that ship just in the U.S. I think that it would be easier to stick to one site.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply