HOW DO I SHUT DOWN MY ACCOUNT??

Hello because of this "NEW" INTERNATIONAL EBAY SHIPPING PROGRAM .. note I have bought over 200 items on ebay ..

My fellow Canadians and I would like to know how to shut down our accounts ..

EBAY does not follow international law ... Free Trade .. and the Sellers on this program do not even know how much ebay charges the buyer ... EBAY sellers ship there two pound pkgs to Kentucky for TEN thats 10 dollars .. then EBAY charges Canadians 25 Dollars no matter if its 1 pound or less .. then they charged up to 20 dollars for duty .. on items that are listed in the Free trade agreement .. Used old and even antique items ... have no duty .. this is wrong .. I will buy from China were shipping is Free and there are no import fees ... plus .. then I know its a **bleep** shoot.. but at leased I will not be giving EBAY free money.. WE CANADIANS WILL BUY from our own. 

Your Customer dis-service has been moved to the Philippines ..  Taking away North American Jobs ... great going ebay .. destroy America from the inside out ... think about it .. NO TAXS .. thus taking down your own tax base to pay for all your basic needs ..  give those tax dollars over to a foreign country ... real smart ebay.  Not only ripping off Canadians .. but killing your own country .. stupid corporate greed ....  Remember anything stated from the Philippines has no teeth .. they are not legally bound to go through with anything they state. This is the problem with the USA .. you have gone to far.  You do not even see your un ethical behavior because of the greed in your Country .. GE is just one company that pays no tax in the US and in CANADA .. shipping jobs over seas ...

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If you wish to close your eBay account, you will find all the information you need at:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/account/questions/close-account.html

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

If I ever close my eBay account - I will also close out the Bank Account and Credit Card associated with eBay and PayPal. I suggest you do the same if you close your account.

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 3 of 3
latest reply