Help with Prada Shorts - Authentic or Fake?

Hi!

Looking for some insight if these shorts I picked up are authentic Prada or fakes. I've been told on another forum that these are indeed MENS shorts, but I did get them from the Womens section lol.

I've been checking online to findn similar tags but can't find any concrete info either way. Nothing I find seems to look exactly like these tags.

Even though they say Made In China, I've read that yes Prada does manufacture there now so I'm not sure either way lol. Any help would be great!!

~~Thanks in advance

picutres below:

Polish_20210301_170743988.jpgPolish_20210301_170508068.jpgPolish_20210301_170543888.jpgPolish_20210301_170813909.jpg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

That green tag in the bottom right. Is the picture upside down? Because if the label is upside down for the garment, then yes, it's a fake.

Illiterate worker plus careless inspection, eh?

When you say "in the women's section" of the thrift store? Of an online source? Of a department store that carries the brand?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Did you ask on the fashion forum on ebay.com? They have some very knowledgable posters there.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Fashion/bd-p/fashion

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

mcrlmn
Community Member

You get what you pay for...

Knockoffs.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thanks, no that's the back pocket. It's actually a black tag , camera has a green cast I guess just shot it upside down quickly. Thanks
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thank you, I'll check out that forum!!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply