How exactly do you write a review that doesn't get rejected?

I've noticed it's getting more and more difficult to get reviews accepted, even positive ones, with the message "don't be a potty mouth" frequently appearing as I type standard English words like this post.  Is there a specific style that has more success, or does eBay just not want people to write reviews anymore?  Could someone tell me how this got rejected?
---

High quality and durable as expected from this manufacturer. The sharpness of 8MP vs 4MP has to be seen to be fully appreciated, the attached photo is a chimney 55 metres / 180 feet distant, a 4MP DS-2CD2042WD-I vs this 8MP DS-2CD2085FWD-I (same 4mm lens, same location).

Reading license plates in the driveway or street in front of the driveway is easy, but not at night - license plates apparently use paint that isn't visible in infrared.

Colour and contrast are great in most conditions, but it doesn't handle direct sun in the lens quite as well as expected, there's more haze and washout than expected, but it doesn't obscure too much of the picture.

Installation is simple, although the unit received had a very tight adjusting nut on the base and a wrench was required to free it. It appears to be fully compatible with standard software packages. The web interface is easy to use.

---
I tried simplifying it and simplifying it until eventually all it said was "High quality and durable" and even that got rejected.  Oh maybe it was the comparison of the brick chimney set against some trees at 4MP vs 8MP that triggered something, I wish the AI would actually tell us why it choked on a review.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0