I am having problems leaving feedback - when I type in the comments and submit it does not post what

The comments in the positive feedback are not being posted - only get the first letter in the comments when posting. There is No way to determine what exactly your post will look like until after you have posted. Why is this? I have posted thousands of positive comments in the past without having this problem, Since the new screen selections in place this October  - only the first letter of the post is being selected. Please repair this posting problem. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I am having problems leaving feedback - when I type in the comments and submit it does not post what

I'm not seeing that problem with the new Feedback form. And the comment displays as I enter it (along with a character count).

What browser are you using?

Desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile phone?

As for me: Firefox on both desktop and laptop work properly.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Possible workaround.

Write out your comment on a document.

Paste it into the FB space.

The new format annoys me because I am often filling in three or four identical comments at once. The old system self-filled to a few letters. The new one requires individual typing-- or cut and paste.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@abuckyboy wrote:

The comments in the positive feedback are not being posted - only get the first letter in the comments when posting.   - only the first letter of the post is being selected. Please repair this posting problem. 

Has not happened to us yet but

yes, have seen this lately when checking other people's feedback.

Only one letter in the feedback line. 

Wondered about this.

Looked like someone had accidentally hit the continue button

before they had finished typing out their feedback comment.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply