I have bought items from hong kong and china but this is the third time its lost in the mail.

pica417
Community Member

Hi everyone,I have recently bought items from China and Hong kong but sadly they seem to disappear in the mail. This is the third time it has happened and I do feel saddened.I know its not the sellers fault but you do tend to lose trust in the seller. I hope china post or whatever carrier the seller uses is a good one.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have bought items from hong kong and china but this is the third time its lost in the mail.

Lots of complaints about this.

On the China side:

• Many sellers of cheap item use sloooooow Surface shipping.
  • Some sellers never ship anything and only refund if the buyer remembers and asks for a refund. (The Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page).

On the Canada side:

•  Search Fentanyl
  • Search UPU members tired of subsidizing Chinese exports.

Basically, if the item is not delivered by the last estimated date eBay gave you, contact the seller for a tracking number.

If he can't show the shipment is in Canada, ask eBay to step in and escalate.

If the seller cannot show delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

You can have it fast or you can have it cheap.

Your choice.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Exactly what reallynicestamps said with one additional thought:

If you've asked for and received a refund for an item that arrives from China five months later, you can give the money back for the purchase to the seller (as is the ethical thing to do) by contacting the seller via their Paypal email and using the Send Money function from Paypal.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi

I purchased from China and India and never have a problem I was probole very fortunate  but I have always problem with Australia they are very impatient it take long time for regular mail.

Regards

Message 4 of 4
latest reply