No Top Rated Plus Badge

All My Listings are on ebay.com, Most Of My Listings Show As Qualifyed For Top Rated Plus on seller dashboard Under USA Region. I Have Been Getting The 10% Off Already But No Badge Still. My Location Is In Canada This Is The Only Thing I Can Think OF as Why No Badge. But On The Top Rated Seller Program Page IT States

In order to benefit from the Top Rated Plus seal and discount, Canadian sellers need to meet all the Top rated Seller performance standards requirements mentioned above, and upload tracking within their stated handling time with carrier validation for 95% of transactions to US buyers. This is to ensure a consistent buyer expectation for US buyers " 

Which Makes Me Believe Canadian Sellers Should Have The Badge On . COM 

Im Very Confused, If Anyone Could Help Would Be Much Appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

No Top Rated Plus Badge

I replied on your US board post so won't repeat the questions that I had.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

No Top Rated Plus Badge

It looks like you do have the global Region TRS status but if you had the US region TRS status, that should show on your .com feedback page.  Check your seller dashboard to see if you have TRS in both the Global and US region. You can change the region at the top of the dashboard page just above where it says Seller Level.   https://sellerstandards.ebay.com/dashboard?region=US

If you qualify for TRS in Canada which is part of the global region, you still get a discount on your US listings.  But you need to qualify for all of the US requirements to qualify for TRS and TRS plus. If you look at the dashboard for each region it should tell you what you need to qualify.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply