Packaging and Delivery Canada Small Business

Hello Ebay Community.

Is there a niche, Canada small business, step by step.  Quite a literal tutorial.   When item is sold, Print shipping lable...etc.  So specific to small business.  When to, Where to, How to?  The Small Business Card for instance.  Where to add this number to get the discount,  If I mess up do I have to watch five videos to find a sub menu to request a printing lable cancellation.  

If there isn't anything like this.  Can everyone email me either questions that I can Research and make videos.  Where you went wrong, tips for a specific to Canada, Small business.  Shipping.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Well here's the link for the Solutions for Small Business discount card.

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/business/small-business.page?

It's literally a card you show at the PO counter, or when you sign up for SnapShip (Canada Post) labels.

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/business/shipping/find-rates-ship/snap-ship.page

Neither of those requires watching videos. (I can read faster and like many people learn from reading not from watching. YMMV)

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Vibtage Motu Rare Original TrapJaw Belt USA Mint

The first four words in your Title are the ones that are most easily seen on a phone. And more than half our customers are shopping on phones.

That title would be better as:

MOTU TrapJaw Belt Masters of the Universe USA mint VINTAGE Mattel

(note spelling).

No problem using acronyms and abbreviations, but put the full name in there too.

And something indicating the size would also help.
Does this glow in the dark?

You have 82 keystrokes FREE and those are your best advertisement.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

And you need a tape measure and a digital scale. Use only metric measurements, Canada Post went metric in 1974 and anything else will be wonky.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply