Want to close my account..winning bids outstanding

rudond
Community Member

I want to close my account do to being royally scammed by ebay protecting a now unregistered seller (imagine that!). However, I have a LOT of items not yet closed that I am a winning bidder on at the moment Is there any sort of tool that lets you do mass retractions? 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

No there isn't, and it's not the other sellers' faults that you're unhappy with one who did not deliver as promised.

Perhaps you could explain the problem here. There's almost always a way to get your money back or at least learn how to not be taken advantage of again. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

In addition to eBay's Money Back Guarantee, which is available for 30 days from delivery (or last estimated date for delivery) you are also covered by Paypal's Buyer Protection which kicks in on payment and can be used for 180 days (six months).

If you also used a credit card to back your Paypal account you are further protected by your card's chargeback program.

If you explain how your transaction went wrong, we may be able to help get you a refund.

For the other bids, you can retract bids for a limited number of reasons or you can ask the seller to cancel your bids, although she is not required to do so.

https://ocsnext.ebay.ca/ocs/sr?searchstring=retraction&submitBtn=Search

Message 3 of 3
latest reply