What do i do when an item is sent back for refund...he dosen't refund

Hello 

I received an item bought August 8th received September 13th  that was described as in mint condition , "This poster will ship when received by Mondo which is estimated for 2-3 weeks". Upon receiving the item i didn't notice much , but the day after i noticed a shadow on the print , after using a flashlight i noticed it had a 2 inch long vein in the artwork .

Took some pictures and posted them in a poster forum asking its users if it was Damaged , the unanimous responce was yes it is .. Showed pictures to the seller and he said the same that it was damaged  .  He asked so do you want partial refund or you send it to me for full refund . I said full refund . Where do i send it Mondo or you .. He says i'll check with mondo ... i the buyer rechecked with him a week later , no news from mondo ,  one week later no news .. after 3 weeks i said well i'll send it to you so that you can check with them for a replacement or refund .

Send the poster with Tracking on the 15th of october having retaken pictures of the damage before shipping, cost me over 30 dollars that is my lost  ...

He receives the poster on the 23rd of october . . Says i think you didnt like the poster , that its mint ,

"   I grant refunds for damage, not for changing your mind "

I took all this time to gather information and opinions take pictures , contact him and now this .

So what do i do now ??

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

So what do i do now ??

Nothing because you have passed the 45 days for filing a claim

with ebay and paypal.

Slim chance of getting your money if you paid with a credit card.

phone the 1-800 number on the back of your card and ask about

doing a chargeback.

Have all your info handy if you do this.

It is even too late to leave feedback.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

So what do i do now ??

Nothing because you have passed the 45 days for filing a claim

with ebay and paypal.

Slim chance of getting your money if you paid with a credit card.

phone the 1-800 number on the back of your card and ask about

doing a chargeback.

Have all your info handy if you do this.

It is even too late to leave feedback.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you for your advice , the credit card company told me that they could reimburse the vallue of the item( I guess because the seller accepted full refund ) , but not shipping costs .. They told me that it would be a loss with them .. not paypal , and that for them it would be it : Case Closed . But if the Seller finaly decides to actually reimburse an amount , it would end up being an extra .

The Seller told me full refund but then decided to not refund shipping and ebay commision saying that i had just changed my mind about the item ..

Now that he had the item , i accepted a lower amount ( lower or nothing at that point ) . That was the friday so i asked him to pay on friday or saturday giving him all my info then nothing... Checked the forum thank you .. Saturday nothing , so i checked with credit card , they paid item . Rechecked with seller , told me he would pay Saturday night ..nothing . Sunday zero .. Monday a transfert was made to my paypal for items vallue . So i ended up with Full refund plus 10 dollars .

Next time if it happens , open paypal Case as soon as problem arises gathering all info and letting them decide .

Again thank you for your advice

And you have 120 days with my Visa to resolve problem .

Message 3 of 3
latest reply