bought sign with free ship from china entered credit card then got messege dosent ship to canada

190969b
Community Member

bought sign entered credit card info..messege from ebay saying seller dosent ship to canada..but ad stated free shipping to canada from china..now what thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

bought sign with free ship from china entered credit card then got messege dosent ship to canada

Well, communication with China is often difficult but, you can use Google Translate or Babelfish to turn your (carefully spelled and grammatically correct Smiley Wink  ) English into Chinese.

Then use eBay Messages to send both English and Chinese to the seller.

It may be an error in his listing.

Ask politely for either a tracking number that shows it is on its way or a refund.

Some Chinese sellers have stopped shipping to Canada because so many parcels are being held either by CBSA (fentanyl) or Canada Post (UPU) and they are tired of losing Item Not Received claims.

Politely-- Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

thanks for replying...that matter is solved paypal dident take my money. ...but have another problem  purchased another sign from china 5 days ago messeged the seller there numerous times asking if they had shipped my item...with no response from the seller...i think i should have known better to purchase anything from china...there are new sellers there that are selling signs very very cheaply with free shipping...dont know how they would make any money from it...the sign i purchased is easily worth $200-300...i paid under $30 for it with free shipping..i think its a scam what do you guys think...anyway my question is what to do when seller dosent reply to your messeges to them after you paid through paypal...thanks..

Message 3 of 3
latest reply