eBay Bucks promotions not showing up.

I was curious, it's been 2 whole months, & I've never got anything about 5% or anything for ebay bucks since the 2 in August. Not sure if it's just me or what happened, I got the email about the ones I've collected last time, & other newsletters, not sure what's up.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have received eBay bucks promotions but let them expire. It has to have been probably a year or more since I purchased anything where I got eBay bucks. I rarely use eBay these days.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@yet-anthr.1 wrote:

I was curious, it's been 2 whole months, & I've never got anything about 5% or anything for ebay bucks since the 2 in August. Not sure if it's just me or what happened, I got the email about the ones I've collected last time, & other newsletters, not sure what's up.

https://pages.ebay.ca/ebay-bucks/index.html#m17-tb2

eBay Bucks is by invite only offers now. Best to make sure you see any offers is make sure your messages are all turned on with ebay AND have a backup email address on file. Info below regarding eBay Bucks going forward. Mar 2021

Thank you for being a Bucks member, and a valuable part of our eBay community. We’re reaching out to tell you about upcoming changes to the eBay Bucks program.

After careful consideration, we’ve decided to retire the 1% earnings reward on everyday purchases starting April 1st, 2021. The good news is, you will continue to receive bonus Bucks offers, so you can keep earning.

And, beginning April 1st, the Bucks you earn will have a 12-month redemption window, so there’s even more time to score those big savings.

We hope that gives you more time to enjoy everyday savings and deals on the brands you love. Plus, all the exciting finds you’ve come to expect on eBay: from the rare to the retro to the right now.

Sincerely,

The eBay Bucks Team

-Lotz

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Like, was there any promos the past couple of months? Would anyone else know?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply