Change is good but not this one.

rondeau420
Community Member

Don't like the new format,so it's back to reading books. Humm, that can't be all that bad. Thank you Ebay.

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

And I don't see any way of seeing if a particular thread is pinned.

And you can't quote a previous post anymore either?

ARGH

Message 21 of 25
latest reply

When I visit a thread I've already viewed it doesn't scroll down to the last post I viewed. Now I have to read and remember where I left off. I read/post quite a bit and this is irritating!

It's SUPER irritating. I don't understand why they would take out such a great function. I agree too with your comments about not being able to preview and not being able to tell which posts are pinned. I end up starting to read so many posts more than once on these new forums just because of the way things are set up.

To quote another post, click reply on the post you want to quote and then when the empty box comes up, click on the quotation marks next to the spellcheck icon.

Message 22 of 25
latest reply

hmm that didn't work right. You might want to ignore my instructions lol.

Message 23 of 25
latest reply

And I don't see any way of seeing if a particular thread is pinned.

And you can't quote a previous post anymore either?

ARGH

You have to click Reply, once the Reply is started, then you click the " button in the Reply toolbar and it inserts the texts to be quoted.

Extra steps ... 🙂

Message 24 of 25
latest reply

You have to click Reply, once the Reply is started, then you click the " button in the Reply toolbar and it inserts the texts to be quoted.

Extra steps ... 🙂

Wow, that's not intuitive at all.

I'm wearing my bitterpants over this "New Look".

Message 25 of 25
latest reply