How long should you wait to relist an item that has not been paid?

How long do you wait to relist an item? My first time selling and I wanted to put 48hrs but had forgotten.

Thanks,

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You sold a few items on Monday afternoon, May 26th.  That is not even three days ago!

Patience.

First thing to do is file for non-payment after 4 days.  Follow the procedure outlined here:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/unpaid-items.html

Then if the buyer does not pay within 4 more days, close the case and relist.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I do not agree. You may have to wait the four days (as eBay forces you to) but you should be paid right away. When I buy something I pay right away. It's common courtesy to the seller.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

to jg....  that is eBay's allow to process in paying within 4 days and after the 4th day, the sellers can open the unpaid item process.  We as sellers have to be patience and wait.  It is better than 7 days like a few years ago.  We had to wait 7 days to open the process and then wait another 7 days!!   Total of 14 days of waiting!!  Just be glad it is only 4 days and then another 4 days, total of 8 days.

Just be patience and beside, where is the fire?!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

sometimes i have more than one of the same item and i just list the spare,dont loose out of a sale because of a slow or non payer,not allways possible to have more than one of the same item but is sure nice when you do,also it seems like some buyers dont like to pay till a case is opened,sometimes they dont even pay when a case does open,but they still keep there 100 per cent status,i even had one that eventually pd after two days of the case being opened and then left bad feed bck for communication but ebay dont care as long as they get there cut so to speak,

Message 5 of 5
latest reply