10 cent AUCTION LISTINGS tomorrow!

whoscloset
Community Member
How cool is that? An ebay.ca 10 cent listing day on a Sunday. I despise the .com listing days as they just flood the market and drive down hits and sales, but a .ca one on a Sunday is fantastic!

Don't forget, they have to be Auctions, not BIN.
Monique

Monique

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

dreamcoll
Community Member
I'm typing descriptions right this minute. I hope to make the most of this 10 cent day. 😛
Message 2 of 22
latest reply

mtfman
Community Member
Yeah but we are closed on Sundays

Church ...darn
Message 3 of 22
latest reply

dreamcoll
Community Member
And did I read the announcement right? If you send store items to auction it costs 0 cents?? I better go back & re-read that.
Message 4 of 22
latest reply

Actually it is good for ebay.com as well ....
Message 5 of 22
latest reply

dreamcoll .. I didn't see that! let me know if true and I'll push 100+ store items to auction!
Message 6 of 22
latest reply

Yes, can't believe the Sunday 10 cent day ... usally it's a much less productive day. Got to get a bunch ready for launch tomorrow!
Message 7 of 22
latest reply

mtfman .... why not just do them today and schedule for Sunday.
Message 8 of 22
latest reply

jenzaka
Community Member
Yes, store items sent to AUCTION listings are FREE.
Fine Print: 1) must be auction not fixed price 2) Cannot include BIN UPGRADE! (not liking this one much 😞
3) It is only FREE for EXISTING store listings, made before 2pm on saturday. I guess this is so sellers can't make dozens of store ads now and send them to auction for Free.

Just make sure you read carefully!

Joy

Message 9 of 22
latest reply

On the front page, it actually say auction or fixed price listing. (but not in content)
Message 10 of 22
latest reply

Hi Joy,

FREE! ... thanks again; but I have read and re-read the notice and do not see anything about free to go from Store to Auction.

Hate to be a pain, but do you have something from ebay that I do not? I have checked the e-mail they sent and also the info on the ebay.ca home page (same info) and cannot see anything about this unique store thing.

I'll probably send about 75-100 to auction anyway from my store; but it would be nice to save the dime on each one.

Thanks .... Ron
Message 11 of 22
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member
I didn't see the FREE part in my e-mail notification or on the ebay page announcing the discount.
Monique

Monique

Message 12 of 22
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member
Ohhhh, I see it. It is in a separate announcement. The link is at the top of this page on the right under Announcements.
Monique

Monique

Message 13 of 22
latest reply

thetickletrunk
Community Member
These two sales couldn't be written any more confusing.

----------------------
Have a nice day! 🙂
Message 14 of 22
latest reply

Ah .... didn't even see that! I am trying but not getting connection to the page. Will keep trying, but do believe you guys,. Thanks for the guidance!

...Ron
Message 15 of 22
latest reply

enzo2@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi all,

Sorry for the problems with the links. We're aware of the issue and are trying to have it corrected, but for now you can view the announcement by going through the "See all Announcements" area here:

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/marketing-ca.shtml

Here's the actual link for today's 10c listing post:
http://www2.ebay.com/aw/ca/200605.shtml#2006-05-25105454

And here's the one for the Free SIF to Auction:
http://www2.ebay.com/aw/ca/200605.shtml#2006-05-26150645

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Enzo
Message 16 of 22
latest reply

Thanks! Going to send a bunch to auction today then!
Message 17 of 22
latest reply

Does anyone know the most painless(easiest) way to send store to listing from sapro?
Message 18 of 22
latest reply

tbcl
Community Member
VERY SLEAZY MERCHANDISING
Always a catch [?] in these Canada Promos - Just listed 100 items - half of which are fixed price -shame on me for not suspecting - shame on me for not knowing that we/you will all be billed full blast which must be paid in full prior to receipt of a mid JULY credit - Well how do we all like that. As for the Fixed Price Listings - Why not - Very Very bad PR stuff here.
Just as soon stay away from this sort of eBay Canada half-assed 'CATCHY' offers. PITY
Message 19 of 22
latest reply

tbcl, try actually reading the announcements.
Nothing was hidden here, everything you are complaining about was clearly indicated. Shame on you indeed for complaining about one of the few positive things ebay has done recently.

Ann

Message 20 of 22
latest reply