10 cent fixed price listing day May 12th

***10¢ Fixed Price Listing Day Tomorrow, May 12th***

Date: 05/11/05 Time: 03:05:16 PM PDT

As a special offer to our sellers, we are pleased to announce a one-day promotion for www.ebay.com and www.ebay.ca where the insertion fees for Fixed Price listings will be 10¢!

The promotion starts on Thursday, May 12, 2005 at 00:00:01 PT (12:00 AM plus one second) and ends that same day, Thursday, May 12, 2005 at 23:59:59 PT (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds). Listings which were created prior to May 12, 2005 and scheduled to start during the promotional period will also be eligible for the special promotional rate. For more information about this promotion on www.ebay.ca, please click here.
http://pages.ebay.ca/promo/10fixprice/?ssPageName=CMDV:AB1000

During the 10¢ Fixed Price Insertion Fee Sale:

For Fixed Price format listings, the insertion fee will be 10¢. For more information about this promotional pricing, please click here.
http://pages.ebay.com/promo/10fixprice/?ssPageName=CMDV:AB1000

The 10¢ Fixed Price Sale will not apply to eBay Motors vehicles and non-vehicles, International, Live Auction, Professional Services, Real Estate, Ad Format, and Store Inventory listings. Also, the following Business & Industrial categories are excluded from this promotion: tractors & farm machinery (category #91952), heavy equipment (25249), concession trailers, carts (67145), imaging and aesthetics equipment (92035), forklifts and other lifts (97185), manufacturing equipment (92080), metalworking equipment (92082), and commercial printing presses (26247). Please click here for more detailshttp://pages.ebay.com/promo/10fixprice/?ssPageName=CMDV:AB1000.

All other fees (including Final Value Fees and optional listing upgrade fees such as Border, Bold, Highlight, Gallery, Gallery Featured, Featured Plus!, Listing Designer, Subtitle, Reserve, Extended Duration insertion fees, etc.) will still be charged. The promotional rate does not apply to listings with a start date prior to May 12, 2005, including those listings revised during the promotional period. The promotional rate also does not apply to listings created during the promotional period (May 12, 2005) that are scheduled to start after the promotion ends.

We hope you enjoy the one-day 10¢ Fixed Price Insertion Fee Sale!
http://pages.ebay.com/promo/10fixprice/?ssPageName=CMDV:AB1000
"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Thanks recped.

Is there an easy way to turn store listins into auction listings for a week and then back again? Did I read something about this?
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for the heads up.
i guess you have to check ebay news everyday to find out what's going on 😞 as they seldom send you email notification on this.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

audioshack
Community Member
Another way to ensure you get notification of fees discounts days is to join "eBay Announcements" in eBay Groups.

On occasion their emails get picked up as spam but I don't miss out on many reduced listing fees days as a result of the double notification.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for another tips.
do you have the link for that group?
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I've joined 'eBay Announcements' and receive them daily. I havent' always gotten notification of discount listing days. I did this time however.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

blackrocketgraphics
Community Member
I appreciate the fact that Ebay doesn't let us know ... until I stumble on it a day later on the board ... um ... ya .. thanks a bunch Ebay ... yerrrrrr greaaaatttt !!!!!
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Not sure what is happening to the people who don't receive the notices. I always do, this time the first was from the General Announcement" email list followed shortly by a direct email from .com and then an hour or so later from .ca (even though I am registered and only list on the .com site).

You may have some setting in My eBay set incorrectly?

Ben

- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I don't know if anyone else is interested, for future discount day reference, but I wrote to PS support regarding an easy seamless way to move eBay Store items into auctions. They responded (a day late of course) and here's what they wrote:

"To use the new multi-item Store Inventory features go to your "My eBay"
page and click on the "Items I'm Selling" link. From the drop down menu
titled "Format" on the right side of the screen, select "Store
Inventory." Several new buttons will then appear that are exclusive to
Store Inventory items. To select items simply check the box to the left
of the title and then click one of the following buttons:

- Edit Items
- Send to Online Auction
- Send to Fixed Price
- End Items

Store Inventory items vary by the amount sent to auction or fixed price.
So, for example, if you had a quantity of ten on a Store Inventory item
and sent three to Auction, you would have seven remaining on the Store
Inventory item. Sellers will be notified of this change before
submitting the item to eBay.

If you send the entire available quantity of the Store Inventory item to
an auction format, we will end the original Store Inventory item.
Sellers will be notified of this change before submitting the item to
eBay."
Message 9 of 9
latest reply