10 free listings.Need more time

Hi there,how are you doing?You sent me an email to list 10 items for free.I have listed 3 items but now have run out of time simply because this is my first time listing items on ebay so it was a learning experiece for me.Please give me more time to list 7 other items for free.Will be waiting to hear back from you.Thank you kindly

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

This is a community answer board that is used by other members. You won't get an answer from them here.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Even if you contacted ebay directly, they wouldn't extend your time to list.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@jesmahalloween wrote:

Hi there,how are you doing?You sent me an email to list 10 items for free.I have listed 3 items but now have run out of time simply because this is my first time listing items on ebay so it was a learning experiece for me.Please give me more time to list 7 other items for free.Will be waiting to hear back from you.Thank you kindly

Hi

You've got 50 free listings available to you per month: http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/fees.html#if_auction

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Take your time. Even if your items sold, your customer's payment will be held for 21 days against your good performance.

You may find it helpful to write out your descriptions as a text document and add your HTML coding if you know how, then just cut and paste the text into the description box.

The rest of the information will tend to save itself, especially if you use the Template feature on the Sell Your Item form.

In any case, you have 50 Free Auctions each month, not ten.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply